Friday, December 16, 2011

Am I crazy?

Starting another blog? A new daily blog when I can't even keep up with my other one? LOL Well this one should be easy cause I take at least one pic of Ginger everyday. :) We got her at 7 weeks old, which was a little over a week ago, on Dec. 6 I believe. I am so happy to have her as I have wanted a Pembroke Welsh Corgi for quite a while! So..

I have some catching up to do. :) Rather than doing separate posts for the past days I'll just post some of my favorites that I've taken so far.







I'll wait and post some from my other SD card tomorrow. hee hee..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracey! Thanks for the encouragement!
    My goodness she is lovely! I love it when they sleep in the crook of your lap, Gimli's full grown now but when he's tired he'll just drift off in my lap. Enjoy her and lots of kisses on Christmas day!

    ReplyDelete