Saturday, May 12, 2012

May 12, 2012


Sorry I got so behind again! Though in my defense, she has been  hard to get pics of lately- if I get my camera she moves just as I snap the shot! Drives me crazy! But here are a few that I did manage to get.






                                                             Look at those teeth! lol
                                                                              
 Sorry about the "green eye" in some of the photos- so far I haven't found a program or site that can correct it, just "red eye".

2 comments:

  1. Love the pic of Ginger and her teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the teeth pic! Our dog Harley when we would say "show me your teeth" he would do that and give a little grr... Glad to see you posted. Happy Belated Moms Day

    ReplyDelete