Tuesday, March 11, 2014

An update..

Argh I am so bad about posting lately- since I posted last Gin experienced her first "real" snow- in fact we had a couple of good snows this winter.. she really liked running around in it.



 
Here is one I took the other day- she wanted my daughter to play with her-
 
And here she fell asleep with her toy in her mouth. hee hee
 
 
I took this while I was cutting coupons-she looked so bored but cute!
 
 
And I love this one of her and my son-
 

I am also happy and super excited to say, I think we are going to be getting another Corgi! The litter is supposed to be born this week.. this time we want to get a tri-color male.   I can't wait! So maybe soon I will have to change the name of the blog to "Ginger and ? (almost) Every day! :) Will post as things develop, and will try to post more often as well.
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Eeeek! Oh my, what great news! Fingers crossed for you all for the puppy! I didn't realize Ginger was so red. She reminds me of Gimli and his redness. I so love that deep red on a corgi. Looking forward to the pictures of the little one, even though it's 2 months away :(

    ReplyDelete