Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 21


I got a few good ones this day as I was home most of the day.  We also had a milestone, Ginger came up the stairs all by herself! Which is a good and bad thing- lol.  So far she doesn't venture up on her own much, and she is still afraid to come down on  her own, unless it's just a few steps at the bottom.

Here are a couple of pics from Friday- look at that cute Corgi butt! ;)
This is one of my favorites, I love how she looks in natural light! Really shows off her pretty fur. :)

"Mom, are you taking pictures of me again??"

OK, blogger has decide to go wonky on me and won't let me post anymore pics from my computer right now.. so I will post some of today's (and yesterdays) pics tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Ginger... you are so brave to climb all those stairs. What a little cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete