Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sorry no pics yesterday..

I had every intention of posting but got so tired I had to go to bed.. but before I post pics let me share something more important.  If you are in any of the online Corgi communities you have probably heard about this, but I thought I would pass on the info just in case.  Andy has been missing since New Year's Eve in the CT area.  There have been many sightings but no one has been able to catch him.  If you are in this area please keep an eye out- here is the website with a map of where he has been seen, etc.-http://bringandyhome.wordpress.com/ .  If you live to far away to help search, like me, please pray that he will be brought home safe and sound.   Thanks!

And now for a few pics of Ginger-

"Mommy please play with me!"


No comments:

Post a Comment